Wednesday 21 June 2006

Three Fifties

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, June 21, 2006 with

The latest group to reach the 50 runs status at Oakey Hill are all Team Moore members, from the left, Neville Madden (married Jill Brown last Saturday), David Webster and Mick Saunders.

A bit of a wasted day; I didn't run the BBQ stakes today; I arrived late at Woden then got a phone call asking me to return home because the plumber was arriving. Before returning home I had time to go shopping and didn't find what I was looking for. Aaaaargh.

Great to see you there today Charlie. Looks like you ran well. Also I saw Peter last night and today; he goes in to Canberra Hospital on Friday and should be operated on the same day.

If you missed Monday's Canberra Times page three photo, here's another photo of Barbara. She's a popular girl this week!


See you all at Mt Ainslie on Sunday, if not at training this Thursday.