Friday 14 October 2005

Back Again

Posted by speedygeoff on Friday, October 14, 2005 with
Well I am back home -- looking at a blank post wondering what I will type.
Maybe I will mention the start of Track next Thursday.

Yes it's back! Thursday night Veterans Track and Field. The main events of interest to my readers for Thursday 20th October are -
6pm 3000
7pm 800
8:15pm spiral 4

The 3000 is the launch of the "Geoff Moore 3000 championship series" :-o (Mentioned in last Vetrunner.)

The spiral is a novelty event which many enjoy. This week's is a 4 lapper. All spiral races are handicapped using the same system as the Sunday morning handicaps.

So see if you can arrive at 5:30pm to warm up, and decide if you want to focus on middle or long distances at this stage of the season. This week I should arrive early too as Peter Hogan and I will be meeting and greeting new people and helping them get started. Hoping to see you there. Rain or shine.