Sunday 28 July 2019

Injured!

Posted by speedygeoff on Sunday, July 28, 2019 with
So on Tuesday I was limping during a run I cut short, and on Wednesday even walking was difficult. It was painful just to move. Thursday I saw a physio, and today (Sunday) I walked/jogged "around the block" (about 1.1k) to see how long it would take in case I get some consistent gradual improvement, so I can compare future runs of this loop, and as a warm-up for some exercising (later). Walking has become slightly easier over the last couple of days. What the injury is has not yet been diagnosed. But I will be having an X-ray tomorrow, which will tell us if it's something serious.

I will keep enjoying my activities, whatever they turn out to be, and make a point of getting out to others' races when I can,

This is at the turn of the Torrens parkrun yesterday.



And here's our very own Lisa celebrating a fast time at Ginninderra.