Thursday 3 January 2019

My running streak day 116

Posted by speedygeoff on Thursday, January 03, 2019 with
Stinking hot weather - I went out to Stromlo Forest Park as usual on a Thursday anyway and met up with Brownie, Lisa and Anthony and ran 5.3k, we all did some 1km reps. I jumped out of the way of a brown snake on lap one, I jumped out of the way of a brown snake on lap two, I jumped out of the way of a brown snake on lap three, he got bolder on each lap but we didn't see him after that. I totalled 5.3k. Did I say it was hot?

Where's Kym? I am currently updating the slide show at this blog's header, one slide at a time. If you have a favourite landscape picture of yourself, send it to me. (I expect no replies and will add to the slideshow with whatever I have of you). This pic is a keeper.