Wednesday 10 February 2016

speedygeese training

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 with
Fun and games - I am walking not running at present - trying to work all the niggles out of the system before I attempt a marathon in only two month's time! I won't be able to do much more than jog in preparation but at least I will be fresh.

On Sunday Ewen, Jen, and DaveC ran long-ish while I jogged and walked around.

Then on Monday Ewen and Ruth ran early, I walked early. For the main session we ran a 12 minute Rose gardens relay with three per team, followed by another with 2 in the teams on a slight longer course. In the relays were Colin, Pieta, Jen, Dave W, Dave B2, Dave C, Caroline, Mick, Warrick, Isaac, Diana, Christopher,Ewen, Ruth and Garry. It was hot but shady where we ran, with a slight breeze.

Next Monday we will go over to the Yacht Club for an informal meal straight after training. Family and friends welcome!