Friday 1 January 2016

Two small things happening this year

Posted by speedygeoff on Friday, January 01, 2016 with
Two members of the speedygeese are expecting speedygoslings this year:
Sarah-Jayne in May, and Cookie in June.

For Sarah-Jayne, this will be number three. Note the ultrasounds.


And the lovely lady herself


For Cookie, I have the following inside information, too.

It will certainly be a happy new year.

My new year resolutions: I haven't thought about it, so I will make some up on the spot:
1. do my stretching and remedial exercises 5 time per week minimum. Starting today.
2. See how long I can hold a running streak for. So far, 26 Dec-1 Jan = 7 days and counting. Start again when necessary.
3. Minimum distance to count as a run, 5k. (I will however schedule 6k on my short run days)
That's enough!

Happy New Year 2016