Saturday 9 January 2016

There I go

Posted by speedygeoff on Saturday, January 09, 2016 with
I had a pretty average run at Ginninderra Parkrun this morning: I have been running around 22 minutes wondering why I am not improving, and today I only managed 22:20. On my standards that's not all that good.

Nevertheless I have plenty of excuses. (a) I have been stressed out the last few days, also (b) this week I resumed three gym sessions after a long break and the legs are somewhat fatigued, and (c) I wasn't feeling all that well anyway.

It can only get better. Can't it?

There was a large turnout at Ginninderra this morning, it looked like the biggest field I had seen there. Now I have found out that Gungahlin and Tuggeranong had huge turnouts too. Is it time for three additional parkruns in the Canberra/Queanbeyan region?

See next Tuesday's blog post for full results of today's runs.


Here I am hiding behind a larger runner but they caught me on camera anyway.