Saturday 28 February 2015

Announcing the March Challenge

Posted by speedygeoff on Saturday, February 28, 2015 with
The November challenge was a set of strength-endurance exercises
December challenge was focusing more on strength.
January challenge was focusing more on endurance: extra easy running.
February challenge was an alcohol free month.
They have all been successful; all challenges overcome.
Now for my March challenge.
Which will be to stretch twice a day. My stretching routine will be a range of exercises targeted to my needs.
I will be easing back on strength because (a) I have been injured for two weeks and (b) important races are scheduled over Easter.
Been meaning to stretch for at least 20 years now.
At the same time, hoping I can get back into my running routine and be reasonably fit by April.