Wednesday 19 November 2014

training - progress?

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 with
On Saturday Miranda and I ran a very slow 18k - I wasn't feeling the best and ran a minute per kilometre slower than the previous week. Sure enough I woke up Sunday morning feeling terrible and have done very little since. Monday evening I summoned up enough energy to go out to training at Parliament House where I got Andy, Garry, Isaac, Jen, Kelley, Ruth, Tori & Warrick to run intervals of varying distances up the SE hill for 20 minutes, followed by some easy stride-throughs on the west side oval. Ewen had run early but didn't stay. Today I am still not running but have been doing my gym training and persisting with the 30 day challenge, which is do-able at this stage. Hopefully I will be OK for the training planned this coming weekend. Then...


I will be speedy again next week. I am getting fitter - just temporarily unwell. I'll be back!