Sunday 19 October 2014

more speedygeese tops

Posted by speedygeoff on Sunday, October 19, 2014 with
I am going to start ordering more speedy geese tops in the next month or so for anyone that missed out last time.
I am going to order 3 for myself and need 7 more to put a order in. This time instead of getting tops and trying to work out sizing etc I'm going to get people to provide their own tops and just give me money for the printing. Much easier. Only criteria for tops is they obviously have to be plain to allow space for our geese on the front. Currently I have one small blue under armour top that is available for printing (male top and is new and free for anyone interested in just paying for the printing) - also have one remaining blue female singlet that I would think would suit a size 12 female - $42.
So let me or Geoff know if you are interested in either getting one of your own tops printed on ($22 needed for printing) or wish to buy remaining blue female singlet ($42) or wanted male size small under armour blue tshirt with speedy geese printing ($22 - only one avail)
I'm going to get a little one printed for my gosling
-- Jen Bright.




NO!