Wednesday 19 March 2014

Our recent training sessions

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 with
Sunday 16 March speedygeese @ Stromlo Forest Park
Andrew, Lucia, Abi attended - Abi ran sets of 200m fast/200m float. Very fast in fact.
Andrew and Lucia ran 3 x 1k with a 1k jog. Very fast as well.
A lovely morning for training (while some of us were running a half marathon instead)

Monday 17 March speedygeese @ Parliament House
Ewen and I ran 8k early.
The main session was 20 x 100m hill sprints on 90 seconds. Present were Andy, Christopher, Colin, Jen, Kelley, Kim, Marilyn, Ruth & me. An enjoyable session where the Half Marathon runners managed to complete the session successfully. Even me! My return to training is well on track! It was good to have Kelley return to our interval session. There were three new people who I thought might come along. but no such luck, not yet.

I like making new friends.



Dickson Oval training will begin on Thursday 10 April at 5:30pm