Friday 7 June 2013

Pi(z*z)a

Posted by speedygeoff on Friday, June 07, 2013 with
At training last night, very surprised to see Kathy, and also there were Maria, Susan, Ruth, Clint, Rod, Colin, and of course me. See Ruth's blog http://baussmann2.blogspot.com.au/ for a short write-up! Today I was to run Customs but the electrician called which put paid to that. Planning to run YCRC tomorrow but the same might happen.

And I might have to go to the gym more often if this cold weather continues.


Or eat more.



I am hoping to freshen up this blog soon by transferring to a new template. This is not straight forward, because the widgets need copying over. I will do that to a not-public test blog first. And I will have to ensure the colours still stand out. Or change them. It has been over a year since the last major template update; long enough.

A transition time is probably a good opportunity to thank all my loyal readers. And the plan is that the blog will keep ticking along for as long as I do. Even when I am on holidays (soon). Read on!