Wednesday 29 May 2013

Jemima Puddle Goose

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 with
It is only ten days until Abi's baby is due ... Today I had the privilege of delivering a bundle of gifts on behalf of the speedygeese to Abi, in anticipation of the delivery of her little bundle sometime in the next two weeks.

Dear Speedygeese,

I have just had a lovely visit from Geoff bearing wonderful gifts from you all. Thank you so much, I feel very spoilt, and that soon-to-be bubs is very lucky to have such a lovely flock of running geese to get to know! 

I was really wanting to get to the dinner on Monday night but unfortunately wasn't feeling well enough on the night to come, I was really looking forward to seeing you all and catching up as I've been missing you all. 

However, hopefully now it won't be too much longer now until I can get back into some running. My official 'due' date is next Saturday June 8, so I will keep you posted with news when baby arrives. 

Thanks again and I hope you're all well. Looking forward to catching up soon. 

Abi 



Jemima Puddle Goose, and a pair of baby sized running shoes.