Tuesday 12 February 2013

See where I run - Customs 5k etc

Posted by speedygeoff on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 with
But first, Monday training. It was coolish so I decided we could do a repeat of last Monday's Rose Garden relays - 32 minutes of 360m runs with 360m jog in teams of three. A welcome return for Sarah Pau who hadn't trained with us since before this blog was born. Present were Andrew N, Andrew S, Andy, Bronwyn, Cathy (early run only), Clint, Ewen, Garry, me, Mick, Peter, Rae, Ruth, Sarah P, Sarah-Jayne, Susan, Tim & Warrick.

Results Customs 5k Friday 8 February
Peter Burke 20:04
Yili Zhu 22:47 will return soon?
Geoff Moore 23:22
Bronwyn Calver 24:24
Amanda Cook 25:49

The current Customs 5k course


Yesterday's 8k warm-up at Parliament House. Ewen, Cathy & me.


Round and round and round we go


My training run at Charnwood on 1 February, 


Elevation for that run