Friday 22 June 2012

stats

Posted by speedygeoff on Friday, June 22, 2012 with
Last night the speedygeese ran at Parliament House under lights along the western side out of the wind - three sets of sprints along the light poles, as we have done the last couple of weeks. Enjoying the session were Cookie, Andrew, Andy, Bronwyn, Caroline, Colin, Sam & Warrick. Ewen & I just milled around having run 8k earlier.

I spent all my of working life (and some of my sleeping life) at the ABS. I see they have released the latest census data. Interesting reading if you are into that kind of thing. 21,507,717 people were in Australian on Census night. Everything is online at http://abs.gov.au/census. Meanwhile the following I find more interesting these days, having been retired from the ABS for nine years plus.