Tuesday 7 February 2012

finding strength in pain

Posted by speedygeoff on Tuesday, February 07, 2012 with
Australian Parliament House Check-in. Running early were Ewen, me, Tim, Yelena, then for the main session Cookie, Andy, Bronwyn, Colin, Craig, Jen, Jill, Kym, Laura, Mick, Ruth, Warrick, Christopher as well. We ran relays at the lower flagpoles, ten minutes of teams of 3 balanced, then 15 minutes of teams of 2 with pairs of similarly paced runners forming each team. Chin-up report - I managed 2x3 of the reverse grip chin-ups but only 1 of normal chin-ups, first time I have tried.

From the official results of the TACT Half Marathon: Kelley Flood 1:38.25, Bronwyn Calver 1:45.43

Song of the week: Mumford & Sons "The Cave".



I will hold on hope
And I won't let you choke
On the noose around your neck
And I'll find strength in pain
And I will change my ways
I'll know my name as it's called again