Tuesday 16 August 2011

re-move

Posted by speedygeoff on Tuesday, August 16, 2011 with
...because my Song of the week is "Move" again, but a different one from last week. You have seen me wear the “hungry” t-shirt and you have commented on it. This is the band “Hungry” who produced several albums, the one t-shirt, and this one video clip just twelve years ago. A band of five, the keyboard player is my daughter Mon Hall, and the bass player is my son-in-law (Mon's brother-in-law) Wes Falconer.

Move – Hungry. From http://youtu.be/KpBTg7239Fg



Training at Parliament House last night: Nadine & I ran early (Separately: I took a different route, up through Yarralumla) and we were joined for the training session by Andrew, Andy, Caroline, Cathy, Christopher, Colin, Craig, Garry, Helen, Jen, Jill, Joel, Neil, Rae, Warrick & Yelena. The session was the same as last week's, a set of hard runs over ~860m with the same jog recovery, for 30 minutes. The number of laps completed varied from five to eight. We finished the session with a jog up the main Parliament House hill to admire the view of the city at night.

Early daze


From Bryan Thomas's book