Friday 3 December 2010

Candid Canberra #24. The Cotter River defies attempts to build a new dam

Posted by speedygeoff on Friday, December 03, 2010 with
Photos by Androo.


Work has stopped at the Cotter Dam.


That was yesterday. Here's a photo taken today.


Vets track was cancelled last night because of rain/floods.

It is still raining. It hasn't stopped raining since late Saturday.

What I have been watching: Just for fun., I watched the Young Ones episode called "Flood", which is still very funny after all these years.

My training has stopped because of the floods and blocked roads. I have cancelled Sunday morning's training at Stromlo. However I am going to attempt a run from Acton Ferry terminal tomorrow morning at 8:00am as usual!

Kathy Southgate at Weston Park last Sunday morning.


Meanwhile, the cricket is going as expected. Australia 3/2 early, in sunny Adelaide.