Wednesday 15 September 2010

Speedygeese count

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, September 15, 2010 with
Yes they do!

Counting the speedygeese
On my reckoning there are 89 "core" speedygeese. These are the ones on my main email list plus the few I don't have email addresses for. I also have a secondary email list of 35 former speedygeese, those to stay in touch with even though they have left. This is not including a handful of Facebook folk who have joined the speedygeese group there. And if you add in the very many former members which I could not possibly count, this means we are a very large group of people who may be called "speedygeese". Then there's you, the regular reader of this blog. You're in good company!

Customs 8k result from Friday 10 September. (Floriade course)
Bronwyn 25:30, Caroline 30:10

Counting the years
Happy Birthday Leanne 39 yesterday, and
Happy Birthday Kylie 38 tomorrow
You make me feel so old, you are both younger than my son Nathan. Kylie is younger than my daughter Loani, too.

There are a whole swag of speedygeese birthdays next week. The biggest? Heidi 40 on Monday, Neil 60 on Wednesday.

The Count