Tuesday 6 July 2010

conglomeration

Posted by speedygeoff on Tuesday, July 06, 2010 with
I am working on a new integrated ACTVAC calendar that might be of interest. Still to check that dates are current, and still to add social events, meetings, anything else people want in it. Anyone can read it and selected people will be able to update it. Any comments? I hope to get it added to the ACTVAC website to replace the existing calendar page.

You can go directly to it at http://my.calendars.net/actvac. I am just playing with it at the moment.

By selecting "List" it changes from block to list for you. In particular this will be useful for generating something which can go in Vetrunner each month. There are plenty of additional features I am going to experiment with.

I have added in our training dates, these may or may not be retained in the final version! But why not, and why not have other training group details there? They only need to inform us what they are.

Margaret, Ruth

Rachelle