Sunday 4 April 2010

Good Friday, Better Saturday, Best Sunday?

Posted by speedygeoff on Sunday, April 04, 2010 with
No official AMA Track championships results have turned up on the AMA website yet, but I see that Roger and Bruce have been posting some of the Perth results in their blogs.
A highlight of Saturday was Katie's 6 second PB in the 1500m to grab the silver medal. I don't have the other 1500m results yet.
Sunday may turn out "best" with the 5000m races scheduled, featuring our Kathy, Katie, Janene, Tony & Roger.

Janene at Stromlo
Janene has been enjoying the Masters Championships in Perth, especially all the PBs!

I see also that the AMA marathon championships will be at the Gold Coast this year. Pity I cannot go, I may have been ready for a marathon by the time July rocked around..

While all this excitement is happening in Perth, I am having a grandchildren-filled holiday! It's the bestest.