Tuesday 30 March 2010

The more I get done, the more there is to do.

Posted by speedygeoff on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 with
Speedygeese results in recent races.
BBQ Stakes 24 March
Gary 28:45
Helen 32:02
Roger 32:03
Caroline 37:05
Sharene 46:02

ACTCCC Winter Series race #1:
Dunrossil Drive 4.1k Saturday 27 March
This is one of my favourite events but this year it clashed with the Vets handicap.
40. Rachelle Ellis-Brownlee W35 18:39
60 finishers

Monday training
A session similar to last week’s. Firstly Ewen, Miranda, Ruth, Yelena & I ran our 8k pre-training run, then we were joined by Bronia, Bronwyn, Caroline, Jennifer, Karen, Leanne, Neil, Rachelle, Richard, Tim & Warrick for the main session.

Happy Birthday Warrick, 40 years old today!

On Monday I had a funeral to go to first, then straight to our training, then straight to a meeting where, although I was able to report completing four major tasks, I ended up with more to do after the meeting than before. I am now feeling totally overloaded. And I got home by 11:30pm, what a day.

This seems appropriate:


And finally, the world record for the half marathon was broken on the weekend. 58:23 is fast! See http://www.iaaf.org/LRR10/news/newsid=56209.html.