Janene is fundraising this weekend for the Endeavour Foundation. She says: “Thanks so much to the people that have already made a donation, you all rock! The 500 K relay starts this Friday, November 20th and we will be running our hearts out in temperatures predicted to be in the low 30's. In SEQ, add in the humidity and those will be tough conditions. We are doing this for the Endeavour Foundation and would love to see a few more donations for this outstanding cause. Please go to the website below and make a donation. You won't regret it and the Intraining team will put in an extra hard effort to show our gratitude to all our donors :-)”
ACTCCC Spring Series #3 Weston Park 5k
35. Mick Horan M50 21:20
51. Janene Kingston W45 22:36
54. Craig Davis M40 23:13
62. Graeme Patrick M55 23:34
68. Ewen Thompson M50 24:20
82. Neil Boden M55 25:31
93. Ruth Baussmann W55 26:42
109. Margaret McSpadden W60 29:42
110. Mick Charlton M55 31:03
1. Please let me know whether not not you are attending the 15/12 speedygeese dinner. Nine people so far, more to come.
2. Saturday morning training is at the Apple Yurt, Pialligo
3. Do donate to Janene's charity run, on this coming weekend.
2013 Rock ‘n’ Roll Portland 1/2 Marathon Photos
4 hours ago