Tuesday 19 August 2008

Free As a Bird

Posted by speedygeoff on Tuesday, August 19, 2008 with
Why did the chicken cross the road, revisited.



Today I will be watching
12:00 Women 1500m Heats Lisa Corrigan, Sarah Jamieson
12:00? Men’s Triathlon
21:35 Women 5000m Heats
23:45 Men 400m Semi Finals Joel Milburn, Sean Wroe
00:50 Men 1500m Final

Happy Birthday Helen!


49 today!

Monday training was another very good 5x600m session, enjoyed by Alan, Amanda, Ewen, Gary, me, Helen, Joel, Kathy, Katie, Ken, Maria, Mick C, Rae, Ruth & Yelena. It tried to rain & hail and there was a strong easterly an hour before the session, but once we were out there it was fine and calm and not too cold. We enjoyed a celebratory champagne with Helen afterwards.

If you haven’t registered for the 2008 Canberra Times Family Fun Run and Walk on Sunday, September 14, this is a reminder to let you know that registrations close on Friday, August 22. Enter online now at www.canberratimesfunrun.com.au. Note: they will not be taking late entries!!!

I think I have now decided, I cannot make up my mind, I still might be a late entry this Sunday for the ACT Masters Half Marathon, it would be tempting to tag along at the back of the fast group and enjoy a longer training run. Having set the video to record the men's marathon.

Backwards sport