Sunday 30 December 2007

"The mirror shows many things:

Posted by speedygeoff on Sunday, December 30, 2007 with
... things that were, things that are, and some things... that have yet not come to pass".

The end of the year is the time both for looking back, and looking forward. There is still so much to achieve. The road is long.... We may not know the way.. but:

“Even the smallest person can change the course of the future”

I have been watching "Lord of the Rings - Fellowship of the Ring", extended version. How good is the story? How good is the acting? How good is the music? It's all good!!!!!

Now is a good time for recreation and re-creation.

Some things change


Sadly Sonia departed in 2007 for Melbourne. Will we ever meet again? We'd better!

Some things stay the same
A Game - next in the series - submachine 3. This time we have a series of logic puzzles. (I didn't quite complete submachine 2 - I finished the game but I couldn't find one of the "secrets").

"Em, ‘tis I--visit me!"
I miss the training group, but it's only four days to the first track meet of the new year - a 3000m at 5:45pm and a 1500m at 6:20pm (I don't think I can manage both!), and only eight days until the next Parliament House session.

The theme for 2007 was: Three steps per second! What will the theme for 2008 be?