Tuesday 10 October 2006

On the road again

Posted by Ewen on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 with
Geoff is on the road again and out of touch with civilisation. Yes, he's travelling without a laptop through one of those remote Australian locations that lacks internet access.

Sadly I can't give a report on Monday's training session at Parliament House because I wasn't there. My calf injury has returned. I was at Parly House the previous Monday along with three others. I think that's the smallest 'class' since that dismal day at North Lyneham when the rain bucketed down. I remember Trevor was already 'in it' so a few of us joined him for some slippery and 'fun' running on the muddy clay of the ridge.


I've borrowed this cartoon from Scott Brown's blog. I find myself saying that about every runner I see as inactivity has resulted in my carrying an extra 5 kilos to all training sessions.