Wednesday, 27 September 2006

no more winter

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 with 2 comments
quote of the day: the sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

Spring, when a young man's fancy turns to track. And if you know anyone who used to train with us regularly but hasn't been seen for a while, now is the time to invite them to rejoin the training group and get fit again!


I am off to South Australia for two or three weeks. Warmth at last!


In Adelaide I will be running around in Elizabeth - more sun more magpies more dogs

Don't worry, I (or my apprentices) will keep updating this blog while I am away. See you at the track in October.

2 comments:

  1. Have a great holiday Geoff. Thanks for the picture. I was very happy with that run.Enjoyed seeing the Geese again.
    Hope the hammy gets well soon. I had a hammy strain a few weeks ago. Sorted it out within a couple of weeks by doing some easy runs (slow on the hills) and by doing some light eccentric exercises for the hammies, leg extensions and slowly lowering a light weight (hamstring curls). I was back training again soon. I'm sure you will be too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good quote Geoff, very applicable to my current form.

    Watch out for frustrated Crows.

    ReplyDelete