Sunday 2 October 2005

Espresso Coffee Cake

Posted by speedygeoff on Sunday, October 02, 2005 with
Today was my mother's 80th birthday so we partied with espresso coffee cake. Don't think I can run another step for a week!

This morning before all the eating I went for a long run (hobble actually - both achilles seem to be sore and a calf twinge or two did not feel real good) and I finally linked up two different routes I have run before to form one super-route - a very pleasant 65 minute run around the paths East of Elizabeth - my previous attempts at joining up the two courses, acouple of weeks ago, had resulted in me getting quite lost.

I also suffered two magpie swoopings - but I can't complain too much as that's the first time this spring they have bothered me. And I cannot have too much of this warm sunny weather.

How was the jogalong today guys, another short course hey? Helps the front markers I guess.